Family Sharing on iOS is an excellent feature. With this feature, peoples can share their purchases made on iTunes and App Store with their family members. Apart from this, they can also make the Family Sharing group for through which they can approve the permission to purchase stuff different stuff by the other members within the group. If the children want to make some purchases, then the parent will have to approve it first. Let’s check out the process of making up the Family Sharing on iOS.
Methods for setting up Family Sharing on iPhone or iPad
The family organizer refers to all those individuals who will start up the process of Family Sharing. Now the family organizer will get requests regarding the purchases made by the other individuals within the group, and they will be approving to pay for all the purchases that anybody within the family group makes.
- Open the Settings application on your iOS device.
- Just tap on the Apple ID option at the upper side.
- Now, select the option called Set Up Family Sharing.
- After that, hit the Get Started button.
- Press Continue at the bottom.
- You may add a picture if you want.
- Now, hit the Continue button again in the Share purchases screen.
- Hit continue to give confirmation to the payment method.
- Now, hit the Share Your Location button to share it with the members or Family.
- To skip it, touch the Not Now option.
- Go to Add Family Member link.
- Enter the name of the person you want to add.
- Input the security code and verify it.
- Simply keep adding others until it’s done.
Maximum six people we can add to the Family Sharing group. The members will be gets alerts by email and by the push message on their phones so they accept the invite. When they allow it, any purchases made from then forth will get charged to the account of the organizer.
Method for accepting a Family Sharing invite on iOS devices
- Open the Settings app. This will be present in the Home screen.
- Now, touch the Apple ID banner below the Search tab.
- Scroll down and tap on Invitations.
- Now, in the Family Sharing Invitation screen, tap the Accept button in the bottom left.
- Hit the Confirm button or select another Apple ID.
- In the Share purchases screen, hit the Continue button.
- In the Share your location with Family screen, you can either select Share Your Location option or Not Now.
Method for assigning a parent or guardian
Organizer of the Family Group can add someone as a parent/guardian. Here’s how you can designate a parent or guardian:
- In your iOS device, tap on the Settings app.
- Now, just tap on your username at the top.
- Scroll down and select Family Sharing.
- Select the person you wish to add as a parent or guardian.
- Toggle the switch adjacent to Parent/Guardian in On/Green position.
Method for leaving the family group
Any member of the family group can leave the group if the age is more than 13 years. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to the Account banner.
- Tap on Family Sharing.
- Select your name from the list.
- Now, touch the Leave Family button.
Webroot SecureAnywhere FAQ’s – Webroot.com/Safe
- How to Purchase the Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode?
- Methods to install Webroot on the second computer?
- How to reload Webroot SecureAnywhere?
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus
- Webroot SecureAnywhere management console
- How to purchase the Webroot for one device?
- Easy steps for Webroot download
- How to troubleshoot Webroot won’t install?
- How to add another device to Webroot?
- What are the methods to reinstall Webroot?
Visit webroot.com/safe and get hold of a skilled technician now.