Webroot Script Error – Webroot is a comprehensive tool which allows you to browse, surf as well as shop over the internet. You may face some errors like Webroot Script Error while surfing or browsing the internet. The Webroot Script Error may occur due to some programming error on the web or problem with the web page you are trying the visit. Sometimes, you are able to see the webpage with the script error message. You can try to disable the Debug feature which may lower the chances of getting script error message while surfing or browsing the internet. Here we are going to discuss the causes of the Webroot Script Error and procedures to fix the error.
Webroot Script Error
Symptoms of the Webroot Script Error – webroot.com/safe:
- Freezes the browser which you are using Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Crashes the browser frequently.
- Slows down the internet explorer or Firefox.
The script error may also occur due to something on a page or in the installed extension, which you are using. In case you are using the Webroot Spy Sweeper then it is more likely to have this error on your system. You can try disabling the Webroot Spy Sweeper to fix the Webroot Script Error instantly.
- In order to disable the script for particular sites, first of all, you need to install the “YesScript” extension on your browser.
- After installing the extension, you need to restart your Web browser to save the changes.
- Once the browser restarts then click on the Tools and then select the Add-Ons option from the list.
- Now a window will pop up with the “YesScriptEntry” options then you need to click on it.
- After that, you need to type the URL of the site for which you want to disable the script, in the YEsScript Blacklist box.
- Now you need to click on the Add option after typing the URL to blacklisted that particular site.
Now you can try to surf using your browser, in the case found the same Webroot Script Error then try another method given below. You may also try to contact Webroot safe for the help.